I have crazy dreams almost nightly now, but my forgetfulness tends to cause me to be a pretty lame blogger.
I only remember a bit of my dream last night. I went to the restroom in my dream and there was blood, I began crying and freaking out. I start looking through the blood and I find a small clot. I pull the clot out and notice it looks a bit like a little sprout with something tiny and red connected to it. But the sprout is very much green, like on a plant. I cried and thought I'd miscarried so I planted the sprouting in my belly button. That's all I remember from that. But I did wake up in tears, terrified as I ran up the stairs to the bathroom to check things out. But all is well, it's just another case of pregnancy dream madness. I hope once the baby is here these dreams settle down a bit.
I had a similar dream - but I actually found a teeny tiny foot. It was awful. Lately, I'm dreaming more of Bo being born, but he's already 1. It's bizarre. Completely. I woke up thinking about you because I was having such a weird one and I wanted to tell you about it. But now it's noon... and i have no idea what it was about. XOXO.
ReplyDeleteI hate the scary dreams. I can't remember what I dreamed of last night, which might be a good thing. =)
ReplyDelete